Monday, September 14, 2009

And, But Or

And-But-Or

Click the answer button to see the answer.

  1. The bus stopped ___ the man got off.
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

  2. We stayed at home ___ ate there.
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

  3. I wanted to buy a newspaper ___ didn't have enough money.
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

  4. He's so nice ___ he doesn't have enough money.
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

  5. Do you want tea ___ coffee?
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

  6. Is the Empire State Building in New York ___ London?
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

  7. Is it a new house ___ an old house?
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

  8. I enjoy visiting many different countries ___ I wouldn't want to live overseas.
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

  9. We can go by bus ___ we can walk.
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

  10. I can't remember his face ___ I know his face from somewhere.
    a. and
    b. but
    c. or

No comments:

Post a Comment