Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some or Any ???

Choose an answer by clicking on a button then compare your choice with the correct one hidden under the answer button.

  1. I'm sure I made ___ mistakes on the exam.
    some
    any

  2. My friend didn't make ___ mistakes on the exam.
    some
    any

  3. I should have studied ___ more last night.
    some
    any

  4. I have ___ money so I will treat you to a movie.
    some
    any

  5. That is very kind of you because I don't have ___ money.
    some
    any

  6. No, I don't have ___, but I wish I did.
    some
    any

  7. Don't you know ___ good restaurants in Vancouver?
    some
    any

  8. "Would you like to have ___ coffee with your meal, Sir" asked the waiter?
    some
    any

  9. Yes, I'd like ___ please," I replied.
    some
    any

  10. "Do you have ___ newspapers left," I asked?
    some
    any

  11. "No, I don't have ___ " he replied.
    some
    any

  12. "But I will have ___ more this evening," he added.
    some
    any

  13. I went to the butcher, but I didn't buy ___ meat. It was so expensive!
    some
    any

  14. Please come to see me __ time you are free.
    some
    any

  15. Thank you. Maybe I will come ___ time on Saturday?
    some
    any

  16. I have no cigarettes left so I will go to the store to buy ___.
    some
    any

  17. If they have ___ Cuban cigars, please buy one for me.
    some
    any

  18. Then you must give me ___ more money.
    some
    any

No comments:

Post a Comment