Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Did or Made???

Click the answer button to see the answer.

  1. She ___ her homework last night.
    a. did
    b. made

  2. Ahmad___ the dishes after dinner.
    a. did
    b. made

  3. My sister ___ the beds this morning.
    a. did
    b. made

  4. I rang the dentist and ___ an appointment for Sunday morning.
    a. did
    b. made

  5. The children got up early and ___ breakfast for me.
    a. did
    b. made

  6. I ___ the exercises for homeowork.
    a. did
    b. made

  7. She ___ a good job helping us.
    a. did
    b. made

  8. I felt really bad when I ___ that mistake in class today.
    a. did
    b. made

  9. The man ___ the phone call at around 7:00.
    a. did
    b. made

  10. He ___ the ironing and she washed the children.
    a. did
    b. made

  11. I ___ dinner for 7.00 not 8:30.
    a. did
    b. made

No comments:

Post a Comment