Monday, September 21, 2009

Genie Joke

A woman is walking along a beach when she finds an old oil lamp.

She picks it up and rubs it, and out comes a genie.

The genie says to the woman, "Thank you for freeing me from the oil lamp.
I will grant you three wishes, but whatever you wish for, your horrible ex-husband will get twice as much. What is your first wish?"

The woman says, "I'd like a million dollars in my bank account, please!"

The genie says, "You now have a million dollars in your bank account,
and your ex-husband now has two million dollars. What is your second wish?"

The woman says, "I've always wanted a nice car. I'd like a brand new
Rolls-Royce, please!"

The genie says, "You now have a new Rolls-Royce in your garage
at home, and your ex-husband now has two new Rolls-Royces.
What is your third wish?"

The woman thought for a while and then said, "I'd like you to remove one
of my kidneys, please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment