Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So or Because ???

Click the answer button to see the answer.

  1. It was cold ___ I shut the window.
    a. so
    b. because

  2. The door was open ___ I closed it.
    a. so
    b. because

  3. She doesn't like him ___ he isn't honest.
    a. so
    b. because

  4. It was raining ___ I took a taxi.
    a. so
    b. because

  5. The water wasn't clean ___ we didn't swim.
    a. so
    b. because

  6. We didn't swim ___ the water wasn't clean.
    a. so
    b. because

  7. I'll be home late tonight ___ I have to work late.
    a. so
    b. because

  8. I'm tired today ___ I couldn't sleep last night.
    a. so
    b. because

  9. She quit her job ___ she is looking for a new one now.
    a. so
    b. because

  10. We walked home ___ there were no more buses.
    a. so
    b. because

  11. I closed the window ___ it was cold.
    a. so
    b. because

No comments:

Post a Comment