Monday, September 14, 2009

THE LIBRARY

The Library

Click the answer button to see the answer.

  1. Yesterday I ___ to the library for information.
    a. go
    b. went
    c. gone

  2. I used the catalog to ___ books.
    a. look out
    b. look on
    c. look up

  3. I could use the catalogue ___ .
    a. myself
    b. yourself
    c. himself

  4. I ___ journal articles in the index.
    a. finding
    b. found
    c. finds

  5. A citation ___ journal information.
    a. lost
    b. listing
    c. lists

  6. Journals can ___ in title order.
    a. be found
    b. be finding
    c. find

  7. The library owns books, journals, ___ videos.
    a. but
    b. or
    c. and

  8. Computers ___ available for students.
    a. is
    b. are
    c. am

  9. I liked ___ the World Wide Web.
    a. searches
    b. search
    c. searching

  10. The librarian helped ___.
    a. me
    b. myself
    c. mine

No comments:

Post a Comment