Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Exercise in Preposition

Prepositions

Fill in the blanks with the correct preposition.
1. I bought a new dress ___ the store. 
 
2. I found my car keys ___ my pocket. 
 
3. My friends are waiting ___ me ___ the mall. 
  
4. I saw the horse jump ___ the fence. 
 
5. Cathy lives ___ her parents ___ a small house. 
  
6. We took a taxi ___ the airport. 
 
7. I put some clean towels ___ the bathroom. 
 
8. Linda rides the bus ___ school every day. 
 
9. Steven is talking ___ his girlfriend ___ the phone. 
 
10. We went ___ Boston ___ vacation. 
  
11. I like to watch TV ___ late ___ night. 
  
12. We moved the bookcase ___ the bedroom ___ the den. 

 

*Check your answer in comment box.

1 comment:

  1. Answers:
    1.at
    2.in
    3.for, at
    4.over
    5.with , in
    6.to
    7.in
    8.to
    9.to, on
    10.to , on
    11.until, at
    12. from, to

    ReplyDelete